Northwest Innovation Center
45 Eureka Street, Pasadena, CA.
Conversion of a 30,000 square foot concrete tilt-up industrial manufacturing building into a Gold LEED certified multi-tenant commercial building.
- Gold LEED certified status
- 30 KVA photovoltaic system
- Solar powered water feature
- Use of solar tubes to provide natural lighting at interior spaces
- Energy efficient title 24 cool roof coating
- Use of products with high post consumer and post industrial recycled content
- High efficiency purion gas HVAC systems
- Advanced lighting control system
- Dual flush toilets, waterless urinals and solar powered faucets
- Drought tolerant landscaping
- Interior courtyards with surrounding glass curtain walls